Are you Linksys smart wifi router user? If yes, then you must configure your Linksys smart wifi router first. To setup your Linksys smart wifi router, you must know how to access the web browser, along with default web address http://linksyssmartwifi.com. This address http://linksyssmartwifi.com is supposed to be entered into browser address bar. If this address doesn’t bring Linksys smart wifi login screen, then you must try using the 192.168.1.1 IP address. Like any other wifi router, Linksys smart wifi router also comes with a default 192.168.1.1 IP address. Once you provide the 192.168.1.1 IP address, it gives the user the access to view setup page, by the use of router info. Under the Linksys smart wifi router setup page; you will be required to enter default login credentials, in their respective fields. In this blog, out motive is to answer the most common question, How to setup wireless router using 192.168.1.1 IP address? We will take help of Smart Setup Wizard to setup the Linksys smart wifi router. Smart setup wizard, who comes rooted in Linksys smart wifi router firmware, is easy to use. It requires no active internet connectivity, to access it, It means, if your router is in the default setting, you can still use this wizard. Let’s start configuration of the Linksys smart wifi router by using the 192.168.1.1 IP address.
How to Setup Wireless Router Using 192.168.1.1 IP Address?
- There is no need for any setup CD, or any type of additional software while using Smart setup wizard.
- During the Linksys smart wifi setup process, the user gets direct access to router’s web-based setup page.
- Make sure, you have an active internet connection, prior Linksys Smart Wifi router setup.
How to Start Using the Smart Setup Wizard?
- First of all, connect the antennas to your router, if your router has any external antennas. Next, plug your router into the power source. Or check if your router has any power switch, if yes, put it in ON mode. Here, wait for the LED lights to become solid.
- Next, take an Ethernet cable, and connect the modem to router’s internet port.
- Now, get connected to your secured wifi network. The user has the option to locate the wireless credentials. Locate, either on the Quick Start Guide or at bottom of the router.
- To eradicate any possible issue, while router setup, ensure you are getting the good signals from the router. Or if not? Shift your Pc to the Linksys smart wifi router.
- If you are using a wired computer, there is no need to follow next two points.
- Open a web browser and provide default web address, http://linksyssmartwifi.com, into browser address bar, & press the enter button.
- Click the checkbox beside the, I have read and accepted the License Terms & click on Next, to proceed further.
To know more about How to setup wireless router using 192.168.1.1 IP address, give us a call today. We have 24/7 team to assist you.