Linksys Smart wifi is an amazing service which comes free with your Linksys Smart wifi router. This free service provides a user a secure access to their home wireless network. Linksys Smart wifi users can access their Linksys Smart wifi remotely and can manage their Smart router locally in any wifi capable device. Logging into Linksys Smart wifi router has now become very easy and quick with the help of this free service. There are number of Linksys Smart wifi tools, which will help you in managing your Linksys Smart wifi router easily.
LEARN ABOUT LINKSYS SMART WIFI TOOLS
Now users can easily manage their home wireless network from anywhere with the help of Linksys smart wifi apps and tools. There are a number of things that can be managed by these tools, such as:
- Control Internet access to your kids, when you are not around.
- You can easily manage your devices.
- You can access your home wireless network with the mobile app.
- Turn OFF/ON your Internet connectivity remotely.
LINKSYS SMART WIFI LOGIN
Linksys Smart wifi is one of the best wireless routers available in the market. You should go for it if you want to install a wireless network at your home or office. If you are trying to log into your Linksys Smart wifi for the first time and you are not sure about the steps to log into it, don’t worry we will help you in this.
Firstly, you need to know the default IP address of your Linksys Smart Wifi. Look for the wireless settings card on the back of your Linksys Smart wifi router. There you will find all the settings of your Linksys Smart wifi router. Now, we will elaborate the steps, to log into the Linksys Smart wifi router. Follow these steps carefully:
- Make sure you are connected to your Linksys Smart wifi router’s wireless network. The best thing is, you don’t need to have an Internet connection to access your Linksys Smart wifi router.
- Now, launch a web browser on your computer, and enter the default IP address 168.1.1 into the address bar and click Go.
- After this, you will see a new login window, asking you for username and password. Enter “admin” as the default value in both the fields and click Login.
Now, if you can see the homepage of your Linksys Smart wifi, it means you have successfully logged into it. We recommend you to change the login username and password, as keeping the same login details is vulnerable for your environment.
HOW TO CHANGE ROUTER’S ADMIN PASSWORD?
After you log into the Linksys Smart wifi router, go to Administration tab. Under the Management section, enter the new password of your router and re-enter to confirm it. Now. Click Save settings to save your new router admin password.
NOTE: Linksys Smart wifi router’s admin password is different from the wireless network password.